How Not to BLOG. - SHIKIMIKIE

Friday 11 January 2013

How Not to BLOG.

My second Tumblr Likes post! :) As you all know, (or not) these are pictures that I actually don't want to delete because they're just so adorbs/amazing.fantastic/wonderful but don't want to post on my dash either. I don't know why that is but whatever you know.


I'm not a fan of Coke zero but I lurve the nails! And oh, the diamond ring! Haha just kidding.


I'm trying to reduce food intake and all that stuff right now but if I saw this somewhere, I wouldn't say no! FOR SURE! :)


I agree. Somehow.


This is relevant. I no likey the creepy kind of smile though. I like the genuine kind of smile from a stranger. Like, it makes you wonder for some reasons but at the end of the day, it's just a wonderful feeling to have somebody you don't even know smile at you.

No comments:

Post a Comment