SNSD's I Got a Boy MV. Review. - SHIKIMIKIE

Wednesday 2 January 2013

SNSD's I Got a Boy MV. Review.

As much as I don't want to say that I pretty much think that they copied some other girl group's style, I kind of think they did. But I'm pretty impressed that they actually tried to do a different kind of song. And dancing. And look.


So it all started with this pink thingy which I thought would be the theme of the music video. Something Girl's Generation is known for. It's much like their GEE music video where they played the mannequin part and barbie-ish thingy.


And then it became like this. And I got a little confused for a second. Am I watching a 2NE1 music video or what? They look nice here though. And the background is dope.


I'm kind of surprised though that it wasn't TIFFANY nor JESSICA who made the introduction. I truly believe that they all deserve to lead somehow. Like, in this music video, it was SOOYOUNG who actually introduced the group. Like, I'm not a big Sooyoung fan but I'm so proud of her.


But for some reason, this happened all of a sudden and I was like WTF did just happen? Am I watching Wonder Girls or what? Mmm..


Nod bad of a video. Quite messy but bearable. I like their dancing of course. Can I just compliment Sunny's hair dos for a while? I like how fun her hair styles looked.

Oh well. That's all I can say. 

No comments:

Post a Comment