My Reaction. Dentist Effery. - SHIKIMIKIE

Wednesday 26 December 2012

My Reaction. Dentist Effery.



But I agree that girls should dress accordingly.

“A dentist acted legally when he fired an assistant that he found attractive simply because he and his wife viewed the woman as a threat to their marriage, the all-male Iowa Supreme Court ruled Friday.
The court ruled 7-0 that bosses can fire employees they see as an “irresistible attraction,” even if the employees have not engaged in flirtatious behavior or otherwise done anything wrong.”

Can I just say WTH? Is it the woman's fault if she was born lucky and pretty and attractive?

If she flirted with/to the dentist, then this is reasonable. But just being attractive alone? It doesn't make much sense to me. Sorry.

Is it the assistant's fault that the dentist is weak and would fall into temptation? Is it the assistant's fault that he is not happy how his wife looks? Is it the assistant's fault that the dentist's wife doesn't trust his husband? Is it the assistant's fault that the wife is insecureNO. And because of that, I find this whole thing unfair.

It's actually quite annoying actually. What if everyone would find her a threat? Who would hire her? Ugh whatever. Annoying.

And like, WTH is this all about? Like, if I am the boss and I am pissed off, I could say that they are all attractive and just fire them all, yeah? Without having to finish existing contracts and all that.

And why the hell would the dentist ask her about that orgasm thing? Is he nuts or what? Who would do that? Not a married man I suppose.

This is all effed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment