Victoria Jackson Lip Addiction Lip Balm Quartet. Review. - SHIKIMIKIE

Saturday 3 November 2012

Victoria Jackson Lip Addiction Lip Balm Quartet. Review.

After trying these for some time, I decided to make a quick review. Nothing extensive. Maybe I've used these stuff for like two to three times each and so yeah. Let's go!

 So here's how mine exactly looks like. The label kind of messed up by itself already. But it doesn't really matter.


I researched a little bit and in the Philippines, it retails for like 960-ish php. Like, you get the four thingy already. Do I think it's worth the price? Not quite. Not that I don't like it though. But I just don't think it's worth 200-ish php each. It also comes  with a lip brush which is not that great by the way. I would have appreciated 4 brushes though. NO IDEA.


It actually doesn't have a name for each color. Or probably just the Japanese version. No idea. Like at the bottom, each just says Victoria Jackson and then Lip Addiction Lip Balm. But anyways.

I also prepared a swatch. Yay!


My favorite would probably be the second one. Both swatch and real thing. Like, the first one is kind of orange-y and the last two are kind of so-so. Very neutral.


I actually like the balmy consistency and how soft it feels on my lips. It's quite long lasting too. It's so non-sticky which is great and as you can see, it's quite pigmented. Yay for MOISTURE!

One thing I don't like about it though. Well, except for the price! It's quite messy to apply and all that. I mean, compared to a regular chapstick or your typical lip gloss, you have to have something for you to apply it hygienically to your lips. I mean, it's not always a good idea to scoop your product and apply it to your lips. Especially LIPS! So yeah! And who has time for lip brushes when on the go? That's all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment