Ouch. It hurts. - SHIKIMIKIE

Tuesday 9 October 2012

Ouch. It hurts.

This is how it looked like. Kind of better know but whatever.
So yesterday (100912), after my regular duty at my new hospital, I will naturally go home so I intended to. The thing about this hospital is that you kind of have to walk before riding so I did.

I actually modified my way because I kind of thought twice on which way to go. Then I pursued with the way I am actually not familiar with. Wrong idea.

What happened was when I was in the middle of the way, I felt a very very painful stab/shot/pinch on my left arm. And when I looked back, I don't know if it's just me or whatever but I sensed people hiding or running away. Like in pretty much walked on the side and they were kind of on the extreme side and stuff but I didn't mind. But it was really painful. I didn't look at my arm or whatever until I actually rode my way home.

It wasn't as much as I thought it were because I actually expected dropping blood and all that so yeah. My cousin and I thought that it was some air gun thing that hit me. Might be some mental kids playing or some mental horrible individuals playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment