Random Ramblings. The Living Dead. - SHIKIMIKIE

Sunday 28 October 2012

Random Ramblings. The Living Dead.

I found this on Tumblr yesterday and I was completely amazed. Before I show you what I found, let me just ask you a question.

ARE YOU AFRAID TO DIE?

Because I don't know how would I answer that. Sometimes I feel like I'm okay with the idea of it, and sometimes I'm just so scared that I don't even want to talk about it. I'm weird like that. But hopefully painless. And satisfied with life. Well if you're a mentally fit individual, I might be wrong but I don't think you would choose to die in pain. Okay. So here's what I found.


This is actually an URN designed by Gerard Moline. It's where you put your ashes and then when you die, you can just put the seed of your choice and let it grow. How awesome is that?


And since you can choose what tree you would be, I would probably be an apple, orange, or coconut tree. Something that bears fruit. I mean, when I'm dead, every time it's harvest season, I think I would always be with them. Kind of thing.


And it's really nicer to see trees than tombstones. Like, it's a win-win situation, I think. This idea is just genius. 

No comments:

Post a Comment