Favorite Ramen Places. - SHIKIMIKIE

Tuesday 2 October 2012

Favorite Ramen Places.


This is actually my favorite place to order ramen. This is where I've tasted the most ramen~ish ramen that there is. I mean, some ramen places shouldn't even exist. There are like 3 places in Japan that I legitly like and stuff but this is far my favorite. The picture above is a place called Osakura ramen. They serve really delish ramen and yeah, delish. We used to eat there twice a week I believe. The other place is the one near Sanwa. I don't know what it's called and I don't have a picture of it either. It's actually a larger place and stuff which is nice. Also, the service crews there are just as hot as their ramen. Just saying.

The other ramen place that I like is in Yokohama.


Like, super near my auntie's apartment. Like, across the street. I'm gonna show you the place though. I mean, the view. Just so you'll have a idea where to look for it. Just in case you're interested.


So yeah. Ramen in Japan is not all the same actually. You must be eager to find for good places to eat to really find the real deal. It's pretty much like life. There will be bad ones, but yeah. Just keep moving. You'll get to the good ones eventually. Although I'm not really picky when it comes to food. Food is food. Those that aren't delish are "okay" for me. Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment