What's in my Make Up Box? - SHIKIMIKIE

Tuesday 2 October 2012

What's in my Make Up Box?

First of all, is there such a thing? LOL. The reason being is it's not a bag or something but a tackle box. I posted about this box before but yeah this is how it looks like.

I haven't used a lot of items that's why I kind of placed everything here so they'll be easier to find when I need them and stuff.


So let's break it down. I'm not gonna show colors though. Like, just a general one. I will be showing colors when I feel like reviewing them so don't worry! :)


I'm gonna be doing a review on this thing soon. It's like a compact make up kit and stuff. So it's awesome!


Lip glosses from Victoria Jackson as well.


Lipsticks! I don't actually wear much lipsticks anymore but just in case. I'm actually a tinted lip balm baby nowadays.


More lipsticks and some glosses.


Powders! Yo might have seen my Elegance review but I realized I'm not a fan of it so I gave a box to my cousin because it's more of her color than mine but I still kept a box just in case I'd be needing it. Probably summer or whatever.

As of now, I',m actually using Pigeon's compact baby powder and for some reason, my mom actually keeps a lot of them and so yeah that spare compact is from her. Along with others. Of course. Like I told you, I wouldn't buy a lot of make up. Like, seriously.


Eye shadows, bronzers, and blushes.


Concealers, eye foundation/treatment and some eye treatment.


Some mascaras.


Pencils for lips, eyes, and cheeks.


Eye glitters, lip colors, and pores reducer. Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment