Thanks, Coffee. - SHIKIMIKIE

Tuesday 19 June 2012

Thanks, Coffee.


I don't know. I just think that there are so many things we have to be thankful for. For example, coffee. May it be a regular coffee, 3 in 1 coffee, or that oh-so-expensive coffee that we all (somehow) praise. I don't know what it is in expensive coffees (MILK and MORE MILK) that makes it delicious, but yeah (IT'S ALL IN).

I'm a coffee drinker. Like, serious stuff. I like coffee. OOOPS...except pure black (no sugar or anything added). I don't know. Some may like it that way, but I don't really find it's for me, there you go.

The only reason I don't drink a lot because my heavy coffee drinking habit kind of worries my mom. And I'd be like "it's not that strong, it's not black" because I usually drink 3 in 1 coffees and believe me, it's only like 20% coffee.

I usually drink coffee in the morning during breakfast, snack, and right before I go to sleep. But when I'm like, extra in need, I'll have a cup in the afternoon too. Which will then alert my mom since she know I'd be having it again with my snack and at night and yeah, whatever.


  
This is what my coffee looks like :)

The mug is actually a gift from my best friend so, thanks a lot best friend! :) It really reminds me of her. It used to remind me a lot of her when I first used it, but now, yeah it still does reminds me of her everytime I use it. LOL. Thanks again! :)

The only problem I have with it is it's rather small for a coffee mug. Or maybe it's just me, I don't know. So, going back to the point, after all the digression (which I'm really very good at) and stuff, I'm really thankful for coffee. It does calm me down and make me realize how good life is (seriously). It slows me down in a very mysterious way. I mean, it doesn't literally slows me down, of course. But it's more on the inside. I just don't know the mechanism of it or whatever. Maybe it's just me again. Well, even if it's just me, I'm still thankful.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy each cup of your coffee much more

    Maybe you are such coffee addict as I do. Yes, I can’t imagine
    that I couldn’t get my cups of finest coffee each day.
    I usually need 8-12 cups per day. Drinking of the finest coffee gives me a lot of
    pleasure, for sure. However, there is another key thing
    which gives me such magnificent feeling when I am drinking a cup of my coffee each
    time. Yes, you are right. A lot depends on a cup
    which you are using for your coffee. Beautiful coffee sets are my loving passion, and I am a collector of these sets.
    I was interested in some truly excellent coffee set for pretty long time.


    I was searching for such set on the Net a lot.

    And I was lucky to find a fascinating coffee set I was dreaming about.

    This graceful coffee set in the secession style contains totally dazzling mocca cups,
    magnificent coffee mugs and phenomenal sugar bowl and the coffee pot.


    Believe me, I never had such delightful feeling when I am using this coffee set for my coffee every day.

    I found the company named WEXONMART which is selling this superb coffee set in their on-line store.
    So, if you are such coffee addict as I do then this fascinating coffee set in
    the wonderful secession style will get such pretty feeling
    when your will be drinking your coffee every day.

    Regards to all coffee lovers

    Graig LANGRIDGE

    Santa Barbara, CA
    Check out my blog - coffee mugs

    ReplyDelete