Snap it RED. - SHIKIMIKIE

Thursday 17 May 2012

Snap it RED.

Basically, this is a post about my cameras. Nowadays, I use my iPhone's camera for taking pictures. I am not a fan of iPhone's camera though. It's not very reliable in taking really nice photos. I might blog about it sometime in the future but for now, my CAMERAS first! :) 

The first ever digital camera I got was a Canon PowerShot A480. Here's how mine looks like. 


The money I used to buy this camera was partly mine - partly mom's so it's really kind of special. I rarely use it now though because I don't have a rechargeable battery charger which I probably should buy by this time but yeah. It uses that double AA battery thingy and when I want to use it, I usually buy that non rechargeable type. Which I find expensive at times. 

The second camera I got was a Fujifilm Finepix in pink. But I already gave that to my sister so I don't have an actual photo of it. But here's how it looks like. 


It takes alright photos plus it's really super cute! So I thought my sister would really like it. This I got from my auntie and yeah. Cute, right? Sometimes though, it's auto-focus is really annoying because it's not even focusing properly. I don't know if there's like a calibration thingy but I already abused the reset function of it. But nonetheless it's still awesome and nice. You just have to stabilize before taking pictures. Do not rely on auto-focus much is the KEY TO SUCCESS. 

The third camera I got is a Sony Cyber-shot that AGAIN, my auntie gave me. 


It has a touch panel which I think is COOL! Although it functions really well in taking pictures, the screen on the back is kind of scratched inside. Scratched inside because you can't really tell/see the scratch when it's not on. The crack sort of is not on the LCD or maybe just not external, I don't know. 


Maybe an inside thingy. But it doesn't really bother me since when I transfer pictures, it's still alright. 



RED isn't actually my favorite color. It just happens. Amazing, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment