Dior sample lip gloss review. - SHIKIMIKIE

Friday 6 April 2012

Dior sample lip gloss review.

Or not! Actually, I only got one sample from the whole collection. But nevertheless will be doing a review. OF COURSE.


It's been with me for a while now. Actually, for so long now. See, no more details or anything. Poor lip gloss.


From the swatch above, it's very obvious that it's not as pigmented it is in the tube. But it's still good to be off alone or kind of coat it on the top of your favorite lipstick. Whichever you prefer. I like it alone. The glittery thingy is not at all intimidating. However, it feels kind of heavy on. It also has a very sweet scent which I think is brilliant. Sometimes. In my opinion, since it's heavy, ultimately follows that it's long wearing. 

After weeping off with a towel, twice, glitter particles are still visible. 

All in all, I think this is really my HG lip gloss. I really like the thick formula and the SCENT! I think that this lip gloss was discontinued though. Well, that's the sad part. 

No comments:

Post a Comment