Nivea Watering Lip. Review. - SHIKIMIKIE

Sunday 5 February 2012

Nivea Watering Lip. Review.

  

So, I don't know why but I'd like to review this product for all of you who are wondering? Or just whatever. I got mine from Japan and I actually haven't seen the same product here in the Philippines or I probably haven't noticed or whatnot. Anyhow, let's move on to the review. The product is actually nice. It's doesn't feel like your lips are exactly watery when you wear it. It's rather kind of oily but tolerable. It doesn't feel greasy. It feels kind of light but you'll definitely feel that it's there. I'm not sure whether they have a tinted one in their collection but this particular product is very much colorless as you can see from the picture below. It doesn't have a scent either. It feels very moisturizing and obviously makes your lips softer. I usually use it as a lipstick primer and it makes applying lipstick much easier. I'm not sure whether or not it makes it wears longer (I doubt). It also makes my lips shinier so when I can't be bothered applying lipgloss after my lipstick, using it as a base does pretty much the same thing (makes your lips look watery) I currently don't care about SPF and stuff so it's not a downfall for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment