Nivea Fruity Shine Pomegranate. Review. - SHIKIMIKIE

Monday 27 February 2012

Nivea Fruity Shine Pomegranate. Review.


Let me just say that I think this is my Holy Grail Nivea lip moisturizer. It's super fruity and it smells really nice. What I don't like about this shine collection is that it has this shimmering pigments. I prefer just the pinkish tint and the pomegranate scent. Whatever that fruit is. I've had the Strawberry and Cherry before but man, this is just awesome. I actually haven't finished the Cherry Fruit Shine because the bag where it was in was snatched. And I dropped my second Strawberry Fruit Shine at the amusement park's horror house. Poor me. So unlucky. I think I prefer Cherry than Strawberry though.

Shimmering pigments
The good thing about this is it has SPF 10 and that it'll somehow protect the lips and stuff like that. I guess it'll help seal in the moisture and prevent the lips from drying up. Nivea's new shape kind of sucks because since it's tinted, chances are if you have a slightly thin lips like I do, you'll end up messing stuff. So you have to be very careful in applying. Not like the medicated transparent lip thingy where you just can apply it however you like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment