My Beloved Japan - SHIKIMIKIE

Sunday 22 March 2020

My Beloved Japan









I admit. I thought I wouldn’t be back for a while but goodness gracious it was good to be back for a while. I was in Japan for 12 days and man, it was awesome! Couldn’t be any better. Actually it could! I wish my sisters were with us. I went with my mom to take care of errands and stuff and overall, I would say it was a very productive trip considering.















Our first day was the busiest I guess. We went straight to the city pension office and got to finish what we needed to (in a way). I won’t really tell you what we did there because 1, it’s boring, and 2, I don’t really know how to translate it properly myself so better not say anything, right? But it has something to do with my dad passing away and the pension has to be transfererred to my mom. Yup. It was a lucky day for us because having told that the next available schedule is in 3 weeks, we were able to finish the whole thing in like 3 hourd I guess. Thank you, Japanese Peeps for being so helpful and efficient. Anyways, after the long day, we ate at Volk’s! My first real Japanese food in a while. To be fair though, Volk’s isn’t even Japanese but oh well. It was delicious! 







SAKURA







We went to the supermarket and found these gorgeous line up of trees. I mean, it was still the early part of our trip though so I knew I had to be back there to take pictures but I took a picture anyway just in case. 







GO-TO Saize Order




MELON SODA





CHICKEN!






The next day, we met up with mom’s long long time friend, tita Analou and we ate at Saizeriya. It was the best!! I drank a lot of Melon Soda there if you ask me. Gah I missed Saizeriya. 









NIKU UDON







Also in this post are the food we ate the next day. I’m ending this post here folks. I’ll see you in probably 4 more post. Adios! 

No comments:

Post a Comment