New DOG Alert! - SHIKIMIKIE

Friday 11 October 2019

New DOG Alert!




My skeptical COLA




Boss





We have a new addition to the family!! And we named him COFFEE! He’s causing a lot of stress to my cola to be honest. Also causing a lot of trouble to everyone actually. Like, how can someone so little do big things already? BIG BUT NOT GREAT! Soo pasaway! Well actually, besides being naughty, the new dog is alright. Dare I say he’s a CHIHUAHUA? Yup. Says it all! Actually he looks a lot like our previous dog HANA. A lot smaller though! And he’s a boy so that probably makes the difference. That’s all! 










My poor cola was so weak the week this little punk arrived. I don’t know if it’s a coincidence or what but yeah she was so stressed and wouldn’t take anything. We had to force feed her with dextrose, sometimes soup, and her meds. She’s gotten so thin! She was so hesitant whenever the punk is around and would constantly hide somewhere she could not be seen. It’s kind of better now though. She takes her meals well now but still very cautious around the new one. I pity her because before, she would stay and play with us but now, since the new dog is still very playful, he would be all over the place playing so my dog wouldn’t have a safe place to stay on her own so what I do is I carry her on my lap or I would stay by her side so she wouldn’t be as anxious. Kawaiso! 




I remember my cola only being able to play with toys, bark,  and climb up and down the stairs just recently (when she was more than 6 months) and this 3 month old puppy can already do so with no problem. Also, he barks like a monster (with little voice) already. So yeah that’s kind of what he does a lot. Eat and poop too! Also can we just take a moment and appreciate my gentle big monster COOKIE for being a nurse dog as always? Like, I know that she used to do this with COLA when they were little as well but yeah, she’s always around COFFEE which is nice you know. Show her around and tell her what and what not to do. She would get really upset and fight the little ball too! So yeah. BALANCE. That’s all! I hope they all get around well soon! I mean, it’s not a very big house so they have to be okay with each other somehow! That’s all! Is there any tips you guys can share to lessen the awkwardness between them? Thanks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment