Starting the New Year Right - SHIKIMIKIE

Tuesday 7 January 2014

Starting the New Year Right

Hi guys I thought I would share some pictures from our bay side walk sort of. These are pictures from January 1st before we watched Pagpag Siyam na Buhay nearby so yeah. It's just that we were early for the opening of the mall because we had to attend a mass and so yeah we decided to hang out a little bit.


My grandma wanted a picture and here it is. It's so kind of rare of her to ask to take a picture of her so I thought this needs to be on the blog.

lola rocks! :)
My lola didn't want to watch Pagpag so she went home with mom after this short trip here. Good idea because we really had to commute our way home. And I think it would be a hassle for her because you know.

Mika, I, and cousin
my face though
My cousin told me it would be nice if we wouldn't look at the camera and even though I thought it's none sense, we still took the shot. You know, let me just share about my thoughts on that. If it's a legit candid shot and it's beautiful, awesome then! If it's forced to be like a candid shot, I don't know about that. But it depends really. Sometimes I like it and do it too. Pointless thought. LOL.


That's all I have to share guys! See yah!

No comments:

Post a Comment