MTLEX! :) - SHIKIMIKIE

Monday 25 March 2013

MTLEX! :)


I want to congratulate all of my friends who passed the MTLEX. My UST, MCU, and JRMMC colleagues, I know some of you have been complaining how the result is two days late but hey, you guys passed and I'm sure it's worth all the wait. It really makes me proud of you guys. I know you've all worked so hard and sacrificed a lot for this. Well except those who didn't really study because they're flawlessly intelligent. Or lucky. Well the good thing is, you're all an RMT now and that's just awesome. MD na next! :) I remember one of my friends turned down my "Hey! Let's watch Les Mis." offer. Oh well. And most of them were really out of sight during their review. Can I do that? To be honest, I felt a little amount of pressure. But whatever.

I just want to take this opportunity to CONGRATULATE my co-intern/post mate/ice cream mate/friend for making it to the top 10 list of the MTLEX passers.



I feel like a proud mama. 

It's gonna be our turn this coming September or August is it? And hopefully we'd be able to celebrate just as much as you guys did. 

To those who didn't pass, it's not the end of everything. People know that the exam is hard that's why they allowed medical technologist to take the exam 3 times max before the refresher course. And I don't think there's anyone who's so complacent about the MTLEX result. Almost everyone I know is like, waiting. If you didn't make it this time, you have time to improve! Time to ace! It's really not the same for everyone. Maybe you didn't study enough. Maybe you just studied the wrong thing (which I always do) or maybe it's not yet for you. But it's okay. Don't lose hope. My father once told me that if you see even just a little hope, work on that hope, and you'll succeed. 

And to inspire us all, here are some of the snippets our new MEDICAL TECHNOLOGISTS have to say.
  • I love my mama and my dad so much and I know that this new achievement of mine is for them, i give it back to them for being the most dedicated and the most hardworking parents that I know. 
  • I'm a success today because I have friends and family who believed in me and I didn't have the heart to let them down.
  • Thank God for all the Glory. Tsaka sa MCU, MCU friends, ACTS at sa lahat ng nakatulong :) So happy :)
Well if I would be ranked TOP 5, I would be happy too. Haha that's all guys! Again, congratulations RMTs. :) Good job! Good vibes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment