Time to Fly. - SHIKIMIKIE

Saturday 16 February 2013

Time to Fly.


I am fascinated by butterflies. I don't know why. This post is not actually about butterflies, birds, or anything else. This is a post about me being 21. Pagbigyan na please. LOL. Not only being 21 though but some other random things that I want to say just because. ALWAYS.

I don't know what to do. I mean, it's not like the pressure is on or anything but the pressure is really on. I didn't see it coming this fast. I mean, I did when I was 20 but when I was like 18, which is just 3 years ago, I didn't think that I would be 21 soon. Time flies. 

I want to thank all the people that helped me and accompanied me for the past 21 years of my life. My family, friends, everyone. 

To those people who never left my side when I needed them, thank you! I promise I'll always be here with you as well. To my mom who always supported me, thank you. My sisters that look up on me, I know you could do better in the future. I would always be here for you two. Keep going! 

I want to share one story that really touched me. During our last seminar in the hospital, one of our trainers left a quote that I wouldn't forget. STICK TO YOUR DREAMS. And then It made me wonder what my dreams are. TO BE HAPPY. Among many others. And I will stick to that. I mean, if you're happy, you're happy. Not all doctors are happy. Not all rich people are happy. But if you're HAPPY, and you're a doctor, then you're happy. Just like that. And then he said one more thing. "Not all those who worked hard succeeded. But all those who succeeded worked hard." And I agree with him. I mean, I don't like people who complains a lot about things (they can change). I hate people who feel so helpless well in fact, they can help themselves. 

Okay enough of that. Good vibes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment