Doomsday. Random Ramblings. - SHIKIMIKIE

Sunday 23 December 2012

Doomsday. Random Ramblings.


I really really appreciate this picture because it's like a good representation of how we should live our lives.

Like, the apocalypse didn't happen. Well not that I actually believe it will but things like that can't be avoided. It's not like we have a contract to finish here on Earth. We will leave here if time comes. It's REALITY.

Want to know what we did? Like, we were actually on duty that night before the 21st and we happily welcomed it and actually exchaged gifts like a boss. Hahaha

On 2040, it was recently said that the asteroid would actually miss the Earth. It was predicted beforehand that there would be a 0.2% chance of it hitting it. But are we sure? I'm not superstitious or anything but that 0.2% happens every time. Every second, every minute, every hour. That danger is real. But that doesn't mean we have to live in fear. That doesn't mean that we actually have to be so paranoid that something might fall over our head and kill us. With that being said, we shouldn't be afraid to take risks.

What if the most awaited moment of our life is about to happen and we're just afraid to see because of hoax warnings? What do we do? Be scared? I don't think so. And I actually don't mean that we be careless and all that. I mean, it's good to take warnings but sometimes we just have to gauge whatever we have to gauge first.


This is what I'm talking about. It's kind of 'that thinking'. Yeah? I think it's time we work on our bucket list or whatever list we have and cross out stuff and all that. I mean, it's always a good time to get started. We could slow down, and breathe. But never stop and give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment