Not My Week. Random Ramblings. - SHIKIMIKIE

Thursday 15 November 2012

Not My Week. Random Ramblings.

Like, not much luck this week. I don't know what happened to me but I know I could do better. Of course. We can always be a better version of us. IF WE WORK HARD.

If I will actually let all the things (not so good things) that happened this week take over me, then it'll be the end of me. Like, relatively. It's just that there are really some things that are meant to be forgotten. But not entirely. You have to leave with you the lessons it thought. And don't ever forget.

I'm really down because two unlucky things already happened this week. And yeah. Huh. Intern life.

But I know that it'll be better next week. Because I will make it better. You know it's not all fate and stuff. Sometimes, it's good to make your life an interactive one. You know, when you actually participate and make it work the way you want it to be instead of letting the default thing to happen. You know how there can be two players in a game and the other one is just the CPU? Like, pre-programmed? If we let that kind of thing happen to our life, it's kind of sad. And boring. If you ask me.

But I will pre-program myself this time for me to function better next week. Uh-huh. That's all I want to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment