Favorite Eiffel Looks. - SHIKIMIKIE

Monday 22 October 2012

Favorite Eiffel Looks.

So recently, I've reached 1000 pictures of Eiffel Tower. I don't know why I did it but I did it anyways. I actually made a picture/video presentation of it and yeah, it's just nice to look at it.

If you're interested in watching, gotta post a link to it soon.

Just to kind of summarize it all. Here are my top 5 looks of the Eiffel Tower that I did with my daily obsession of looking at it and saving it to my phone.

CLOUDY EIFFEL
For some reason, I get really really excited when there are changes or stuff on how the clouds are formed. I mean, I don't know. Is it just me or what? Oh the little things in this life. 

CANDY CORN EIFFEL
I don't know but for some reason, I am really fascinated by colors. Like, I love how the colors are put up in this one. Someone amazing is really behind every elements of this earth. And the world. In that case. Just saying. And generally, I have a thing for sunsets. 

MOONING EIFFEL
I love how visible the moon and the stars are in this one. Say what to not much pollution. Oh well. This picture really says something about the rest of the world. 

LIGHTER EIFFEL
This is just so magical of an event that happens everyday. Oh how I wish to live in Paris.

CHRISTMAS EIFFEL
I love the vibes! Like, will never go amiss. This is just so fantastic. I can't even. There's so much feels! LOL. How can people in Paris sleep? I would probably do Eiffel Tower watch all day long and stuff.  Have a nice day! All of you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment