Bellatrix Lestrange. - SHIKIMIKIE

Saturday 20 October 2012

Bellatrix Lestrange.


Excuse the date though. It kind of bothers me now. A little bit.

Okay. Just for the fun of it, I tried to look like Bellatrix Lestrange. Or something like that. LOL.

Nothing much actually. Just made sure that my eyes are dark enough to kind of give that Death Eater's impression and all that dark stuff. I actually don't understand what I did. TOO.


I also kind of contoured the hollows of my cheeks to kind of give that flesh-less look. I mean, she wasn't really described as that in the book. Or was she? By the way, should have blended better. LOL.

As you can see, I also kind of made up a wand that's like whatever. LOL.


I also did a Death Mark. LOL. It looks good from a far but kind of looks funny when up close.  LOL.

I kind of like Bellatrix's character for some reason. Not the kind of like that I wanted her to succeed and all that because that would be so evil of me, right? Just the kind of like that I don't know. I just like her character.

Happy Halloween you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment