Random Ramblings. Homosexuality. - SHIKIMIKIE

Tuesday 28 August 2012

Random Ramblings. Homosexuality.


Serious business. I'm not saying that one's opinion is wrong or something but seriously? I mean, it's their opinion.

I'm obviously not affected by Chick-Fil-A because I don't live in the US and stuff but if the CEO of that establishment believes in traditional marriage, so be it. I mean, we don't know the whole story. Well, most probably. So anyways.

The typography above is kind of funny actually. Because it shows that people aren't really fair sometimes. The person who made it knows that people would always consume gas. Like, whatever happens. Even indirectly. And it's true! Whatever the people of the countries who produce gas say about a some sensitive topic like this, we don't take that against them in such a way that we won't buy gas from them anymore.

BECAUSE PEOPLE AREN'T FAIR SOMETIMES.

I think I've said this before but I actually believe in marriage. Like, marriage. As in marriage. Two people in love. Enough said. And if people would take that against me as a person, I don't care. Moving on...

I'm not trying to defend the CEO or something but he didn't say anything bad at all. Or maybe not stated above but whatever. But Saudi Arabia (not all people) actually stated that homosexual people should burn or something. Oh wow. That's something something. I'm just pointing out that if we're gonna judge. Which is not a good practice by the way. We should be fair. Like, fair should always be the name of the game. That's all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment