Pathology Grand Duty. - SHIKIMIKIE

Wednesday 22 August 2012

Pathology Grand Duty.

As far as I don't want my HistoPath post rotation to end, it happened. Oh well. Sometimes we just have to stick to the idea that some good things don't really last. Whatever! So I really like Histo-Path not because of lesser work load or stuff. It's the people! Like, there are four Medical Technologists in that post and they are all nice to work with. The pathologists are all nice as well. Like, they won't pressure you to get things done and stuff. But of course, that doesn't mean that you don't have to do it. It's like, giving you time to do things.

Meet my post mates! :) Just because the flood was pretty bad that time, one member wasn't able to come. So it's not like grand-grand duty.


So to celebrate the unwanted event of moving out of the post, we decided to have a little gathering. How weird. LOL.

  

And some fresh fruits and cake! Meet sir Fil. The head med tech for Histo-Path. He's cool as eff I swear.


So yeah. I really miss this post! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment