Maybelline Lip Smooth Color & Care. Review. - SHIKIMIKIE

Thursday 9 August 2012

Maybelline Lip Smooth Color & Care. Review.

I can't really stand the previous lip balm that I used so I got another one. And this time it's from Maybelline. It's actually the second Maybelline lip product that I've tried and so far, so good.  I don't know. I tried to look for couple of products there but yeah I don't know. 


I love that it has SPF and stuff. Well, you know what that does, aye? Anyways. I picked the darkest one so to make up for that almost colorless tinge that my previous lip balm gives. And it's really non sticky.


Basically, I have nothing against it. But I don't know if I like it that much. Pretty normal I should say. But really not bad after all.


It comes off like that. This tube is actually smaller than the Nivea thus it weighs only 4.5 g compared to 4.8 g of the Nivea. But whatevs. I'm just saying. 


The color pay off is not bad :) But not that great either. It doesn't really stay that long so you have to kind of re-apply once in a while and stuff but I don't mind doing that, really. 

1 comment:

  1. the maybelline lip smooth lip balm is great..
    it has non greasy texture and goes along my lips smoothly. i choose strawberry and the color last for 3 hours or so. and it's pocket friendly for a college student like me hahaha. love it ;)

    ReplyDelete