It's a wonderful day. - SHIKIMIKIE

Tuesday 31 July 2012

It's a wonderful day.


Classes were suspended yesterday because of the strong wind and rain and stuff but that doesn't mean anything for us INTERNS. I'm not gonna complain about this post but rather I want to reflect.

We do have 3 quizzes on 6 topics later on and we kind of wished yesterday for classes to be suspended again today because in case that will happen, we will be then affected because we go to the uni on Tuesdays and so everything will be moved next Tuesday.

But of course the sun showed up . I was disappointed. But then thinking about it, there would be people who would benefit from that misery of mine. Like those who are greatly affected by the flood yesterday and stuff so I'm thinking it's not that bad anymore. I should just study and get ready. So yeah. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment