Goodnight! :) - SHIKIMIKIE

Monday 16 July 2012

Goodnight! :)

So, I was supposed to finish a thesis chapter but then I am just not inspired to start with anything and so I decided I'll just give myself a break and finish stuff tomorrow morning. Hopefully. If I do not sleep now and wait for myself to be kind of productive, I probably won't. So at the end of the day, I'm both tired and unproductive. If I do it tomorrow, at least I'm revived and might finish it on time. The paper is actually do on Tuesday but I'm gonna be out whole day tomorrow and I don't want to have a sleepless Monday night because I have classes on Tuesday. Well, in the afternoon though. So yeah. I don't know what caused me an unproductive day but I just want to do nothing. I had internship duty in the morning and basically did nothing worth remembering in the afternoon. Quoting a friend from Sydney again, "You like do nothing, don't you?" LOL. Exactly. So yeah, goodnight.


No comments:

Post a Comment