Fear nothing! (IN A GOOD WAY) - SHIKIMIKIE

Wednesday 1 August 2012

Fear nothing! (IN A GOOD WAY)


It's August now! Time flies so fast! Dang. I'm almost over with my internship program number one just like that. I know I've talked about it before but...really. Anyways, I just want to say that I think I've been doing things lately that I kind of haven't imagined doing. I don't know what exactly but I know I'm doing some things I haven't done before. Internship, most of all. The way I gauge it is my feelings toward things. This month on, I want to do more. And be more. Like, I want to grow more as a person and I want to widen my perceptive to be more understanding in a sense that I will think more to absorb all the things that I have to think about and to be wiser with my decisions. I want to be more patient and to be more careful and all stuff like that. So yeah, good vibes! However, having no fear in doing bad things isn't my point. That's just unforgivable. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment