Bo Bruce! - SHIKIMIKIE

Saturday 9 June 2012

Bo Bruce!

For some reason, I'm not really good at forecasting stuff. If you watched THE VOICE UK, great. If not, then just pretend you did. I actually guessed that BO BRUCE (woman in gray dress) from TEAM DANNY is THE VOICE. For some reason, I really really like her style of singing. It's just so...different. People often say that if you really have a good voice, then there's no need for you to do stuff that will make it even better. Let's get it straight though. I don't like people who do SO MUCH with their voice to the point where I feel like it's unnecessary. But for me, there are a lot of singers out there. And yes, a lot of good singers out there. Now, tell me how can an individual say that he/she likes a good singer an extra notch to another singer when they exactly sound the same? Get what I mean? So yeah.

If you don't know yet, LEANNE MITCHELL (woman in black dress) won the competition. I'm alright with that. I have nothing against her. She's actually good too. They're all good. It's just that WE ALL HAVE OUR OWN PREFERENCE.


And also! I realized that for some reason, my choices are those who are coached by a band member. I once predicted that Tony Lucca from Team Adam would be THE VOICE. And just recently, BO BRUCE from Team Danny. Coincidence or what? No idea. But thinking about it, I'd still pick BO whenever team she probably belonged. Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment