Just a wanna-be. - SHIKIMIKIE

Friday 24 February 2012

Just a wanna-be.

I hope there's such thing as beginner's luck.
I've been wanting to buy a guitar since I was in high school and after quite a while, I have my own now. It's not an expensive guitar since I still don't know whether or not I'll get the hang of it and stuff. It's not something I have to invest to or a very good investment or whatever since, yeah I don't know. Maybe I'm mistaken but I don't care. That's my point of view. Let me just say that I'll be starting from scratch. Literally. Like, I just learned A and B chords awhile ago.

If you're wondering what's the first song that I want to play, probably Fix You or Yellow by Coldplay. I think it's a great piece to start with and comes very relevant most of the time. I also found out that it's relatively easy to play so that's a bonus point.

So yeah, I guess I'll be updating this blog with my progress and yeah. Let me know what you guys think.

No comments:

Post a Comment