Bloody flood - SHIKIMIKIE

Thursday 1 March 2012

Bloody flood

Hello from my feet
I hate it when it's flooding even though there's no reason for flood to happen. For some stupid reason, this morning when I was on my way to the uni, it's flooding everywhere like near my home. What a mess. Apparently, I think a pipe from the water supplier broke and voila! Flood. What a waste of water. Don't you know that it's a non renewable natural resource? And then they're gonna say that there's no water here and there well in fact, you have an under quality pipes that are easily broken and what? You're gonna let us pay for that shit again? Wow. Thanks. And when I got home, apparently, literally, we have no water supply at home and all that should be in our home is flowing in the flood. Shame on you water companies. Like I see this everywhere. I mean, broken and fountaining water pipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment