Oh SM, you didn’t! - SHIKIMIKIE

Tuesday 4 June 2019

Oh SM, you didn’t!

I mean, it's bad.

We watched Aladdin last week at the SM near our place because we were also supposed to watch a band play (but didn't) so instead of going to Fisher Mall, SM. When my sister was about to pay, she was like, are we getting food and drinks? And I was like, nah we’ll just get something from somewhere else and my other sister was like, I don’t think they still allow that and showed me the poster. Oh they didn't.  

See, my childhood cinema experience consist of us getting a 150-180 movie ticket and getting something to eat and drink from the supermarket. Usually it will costs us around a hundred or even less than that but we got varieties! When I saw the poster, I was like, shookt. I mean, how dare they! I looked at the menu and since I don't want anything from there, I decided we eat first before going to the cinema. Then I asked my sister how would they find out if I take something in? And she was like, they'd check your bag. THEY DID INDEED. Shame on you! 

My mom would be shookt when she get back in the Philippines. I mean, she be bringing in whole box of pizza in the cinema. Also doughnuts, buckets of fries, and a whole lot more you know. OH WELL. 


Then this poster came along. YASSSS. Their cinemas are more expensive than SM's but we appreciate yah. I don't think I'd be back to SM for their cinemas anymore. I mean, it's not as good to start with. The seats be itchy and stuff. I mean, even if they lift this rule, I don't know. The damage has been done and there are better cinemas out there. I mean, I understand that they might have their own reasons for doing stuff but I'm just saying. They should make yummy meals then there wouldn't be arguments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment