My 27th BUFF(et) DAYS! - SHIKIMIKIE

Wednesday 27 March 2019

My 27th BUFF(et) DAYS!








27 man. 27 some glorious and some non-glorious days. I mean, I'm not complaining. Here is how I celebrated my 27th! Mostly pictures though! But anyways. 









A family that wears red together, stays together!





 The first place we went to is a place called Sambokojin. Japanese-Korean cuisine. It was awesome because the whole family went! Almost. 







Korean! 




YUMMY! I mean, I could eat this whole day! Or month!




The raw meat section







Deserts that I should have eaten more of but the some I had was awesome!







Ramen was OK





I think I was a little overwhelmed by the food that I didn't able to enjoy this ramen as much as I would normally do. I mean, it was actually okay. Nothing against it whatsoever. 









everyone




The second time around





The second time around was in DADS. Awesome! 







Pasta Section








This is probably my favorite thing amongst it all! I mean, give me my beer please!




Also enjoyed this! Am I turning into a proper tita? YES I AM. 











I had fun! I'm 27. It is what it is. I'm excited to start my journey to wherever life takes me. That's all! I hope you enjoy browsing pictures! 












2 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday! All the best to you!
    The food looks super yummy!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete