The Vernal Equinox - SHIKIMIKIE

Monday 21 March 2016

The Vernal Equinox

Whatever that is. Actually, it's the alignment of the sun and moon that brings about this phenomenon. I don't really know so Imma stop. But anyways, they say it's the first day of Spring when that happens.


To celebrate the situation, I bought this drink because 1, curiosity, 2, wala lang. And I still stand to my point that you know, Sakura is not meant to be eaten. 


Then we went to Bronco Billy's to eat because that's like the closest we can get, I guess. I was actually very hesitant because you know, we only have literally 30 minutes to eat and no time to spare and when we got there, voila, number 2 from the waiting list. But still we ate there. Hahaha it was okay.


It was alright! I mean, for what it is, it was alright. Very soft meat which is always a plus! Then there's like a salad bar and drink bar where you can refill to your heart's desire. 
 

We ordered 200g of Arizona Steak. They do have variety of steak but we chose the one from Arizona because it was the fattiest. Fatty forever! It was kind of expensive! I guess because we were comparing it to the price of where we're supposed to eat but you know, we don't have time so yeah gotta go wherever we can. 

That's all! Ciao!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment