New Blog of my Life - SHIKIMIKIE

Thursday 18 September 2014

New Blog of my Life


I don't know what I've been going thru or something but lately, I feel kind of isolated from this blog. What? I don't know what it is but you know, I really love my blog and stuff but for some reason, things happen, I guess? So I decided to set-up another blog. 

If you may, please do visit my new blog, follow if you will! And yeah let's stay connected. 

I don't know if I would leave this blog (I don't think so) but I think I would like to concentrate more on that blog. 

The reason I kind of want to leave this particular blog is probably because I feel like it's kind of all over the place. Which I don't have anything against but you know. I think it's a little bit over 'all over the place' kind of messy almost. But it's me and I love it! Am I confusing you? Good! 

Anyways, see you on ONCEJAPANATIME.BLOGSPOT.JP

2 comments:

  1. I'll be sad to see this go, but whatever makes you comfortable and makes you have the feeling that once sparked your love for blogging, just do it. I'll definitely be reading your other blog! Enjoy xx

    All the love and support,
    Zoe
    http://thatszoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete