Food Trip. Hap Chan. And more. - SHIKIMIKIE

Monday 15 October 2012

Food Trip. Hap Chan. And more.

Double off! Hooray! Life, first time in a long time. 


Since we brought with us our pets (two of them), we can't really enjoy the AC-ed and oriental something something inside the restaurant. Poor us. But that's alright! Part of the battle. LOL.


As you can see, we pretty much stayed outside. :)) Totally fine though.

   

My sister and I. Love the sun! LOL just because it makes the pictures kind and blurry and that we can't see our FLAWS. Well...flaws are good. That's what makes us HUMAN after all. Okay. Random.

OKAY FOOD TIME!


As the name of the restaurant suggests, the foods are actually very Chinese. I mean, typical Chinese food. 


This is one is kind of confusing. Thumbs down for one of the crew's lack of idea. When my mom asked, she obviously doesn't have an idea. 


The dumplings were also not good. No picture of that. Sorry! 


This is my favorite part of the meal. This is not that great but yeah, it completed the meal. At some point. I don't even know what this is but whatever. It's like MOCHI but not. I mean, it's not called that. 


That's what's inside that magical balls. Still have no idea. But it was kind of alright.


My pants and my granny's top will actually make a beautiful outfit. LOL.



And to furthermore complete the meal, we all had Jollibee's hot fudge Sundae. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment