Wow! New Blog? - SHIKIMIKIE

Monday 23 January 2012

Wow! New Blog?

















You know, I'm thinking about how hard it is to blog. Like, I can go on and on with this...but I kept trying at least and that's what all that matters. Not. It's even harder to blog when I just want to talk about how boring my day was or something like that. People read blogs when they're bored. So imagine a bored people reading my blog about being bored. How redundant. I'll end up appearing boring and pissing people off at the same time. Which I don't like. Sometimes.

So yeah, hopefully this first post in this particular site will be a good start for me to blabber things and make it a little bit exciting so that I can have something to look at in the coming days, weeks, months, and eventually, years. That's why I'm blogging anyways. Well not that I don't have a good memory, it's just that, feelings change. You know? Of course you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment