The Rest of Japan - SHIKIMIKIE

Sunday 5 April 2020

The Rest of Japan




Hola! 






The main purpose of us going to Japan is to actually put in order some of the stuff my father used to own and is now being distributed and stuff. Also, to put my father to rest. Here’s us the day we put my dad to rest. It was an emotional time.








We went to Ebina after and ate at our favorite steak restaurant. Hungry Tiger. I remember the last time we ate there and it was still with dad. I will always remember this place because this is like our go to steak restaurant ever since I was a child. I may have over ate this visit but hey.







Can I just share that this is probably the best bento I’ve had this trip. I didn’t each much bento per se but yeah this is the best. It’s curry rice and namba chicken from 7/11.







We went to Daiso to finalize our pasalubongs for the whole barangay and my mom was like, let’s eat at a good ramen place. 













We ended up here. My mom hated the restaurant but I used to eat here a lot with my co workers and I don’t hate it. The tantanmen was a-okay! But I admit that there are other better places we could have wrapped up our Japan trip. Oh well. 









Few days later, we returned to replace the fresh flowers with artificial ones because my mom and I wouldn’t be back so soon. The fresh flowers were still fresh but you know, no one will really replace it once we’re out of Japan. So yeah there’s that.









No comments:

Post a Comment