Corona Virus and China Town - SHIKIMIKIE

Wednesday 25 March 2020

Corona Virus and China Town






Diamond Princess




Minato Mirai







This day we spent with dad’s friends and they took us to China Town. But before that, they showed us the Diamond Princess. The cruise ship that carried a lot of COVID-19 positive individuals. It’s quite a sight. Also very irresponsible of us but yeah we were nowhere near of course but I can’t say the same for the people around us. 










We also took some pictures along the way. It was awesome. Can I just say that I took some photos from my dad’s CASIO EX-ZR70WE.









It was okay so maybe I should get something small of a camera to carry everywhere and just leave my DSLR for like huge photoshoot or whatever which I rarely do TBH. But yeah still nice to have them both too so maybe I’d get something small. 














So I didn't know how to properly eat this yeah? I ate 1 of the wrapper on its own because I didn't know that it's for that 2 peking duck skin so no wonder it doesn't taste like anything lol. 










After the long walk, we went to Chinatown to chow at this All you can eat Chinese Restaurant. It was lovely. Although they really take a while to deliver orders. I remember an article that says the longer you chew your food, the better because our brain recognizes we're full at a certain amount of time so yeah or something like that. Maybe that's a technique they use. 







Mamita and I







Is this a rat? I'm not even sure. Not treating us very well though, yeah? With all of what's going on right now. 










It was a lovely day though! Took a couple more photos before heading home and voila! That’s all!

No comments:

Post a Comment