Taking Over Disneyland! 2018 - SHIKIMIKIE

Thursday 3 January 2019

Taking Over Disneyland! 2018







Disneyland! Happiest place on Earth indeed. If you don’t know, I have a series here on my blog that is about my alone trips. Oh well. I told you about my plan of going alone, yeah? So yeah. I never thought it would happen, actually. But it did! 










My first ever Disney Ear. Will collect it and brag about it in the future!










Don’t care for filters so let’s just post this.










My love










We all know that one thing I don’t like about Disney much is that there are a lot of kids running wild! This look is kind of my anti-kid look. No hate! I look like a Halloween Disney character.










Turkey is love.










If you think eating turkey leg alone at Disney is awkward, it is. 










I’m so happy I got to ride almost everything I wanted to ride though. Oh except the Monster Inc ride and Pooh ride that I’m still curious about but hey.










Home girl Snow White being cute.










My Frozen girls. The difference between this and other parade is that these two girls are in it.










Disney is perfect.










Disney Fam 










Cinderella Castle










The parade. 










Looks cute! I haven’t watched Mary Poppins yet but this makes me want to watch. I know I’ve said that before but yeah. 










My love! Peter Pan is love! 










I was hesitant to try this but it was okay. The churros was delicious! The orange thing I didn’t like that much. The powder is a winner. Very little ice cream but it’s all okay. 










It was open! Also, what a cutie pie! 










Yas!









It was beautiful!







Food!







The cake was not it. Nah. The food was okay. Not the best food. I just remembered reading a blog about the restaurant so I was so eager to try. I don’t even remember if they said it was good or whatever but yeah, tried it anyways. The cake was sour! Whipped cream saved the day. 










Yas! 










So beautiful at night.










Parade! I put my scarf on the floor, put my bag beside me, and slept for an hour waiting for the parade. Just like old times. I love Japan. Couldn’t have slept elsewhere.










All of this for my Peter Pan!! 







Beautiful




Frozen







‭Churros! So warm and delish.










I had fun! It was new and challenging but I had lotsa fun! I don’t know if I’ll do it again but I don’t hate the idea of it. 

1 comment: