More Fun Indeed. - SHIKIMIKIE

Friday 15 March 2013

More Fun Indeed.


Lurve how well I blended with the flowers on the background. We actually just passed by here on our way to Manila Ocean Park. 


Cousin carrying her heels and my umbrella. She was like, you can do it! And then took the umbrella with her. What a loving cousin she is.


What happened here? I don't know. And because of that, I would like to name this picture the "YOU DON'T DO THAT TO ME" picture. Thanks.


I know it's kind of hard to decipher but let's just appreciate this for a while. Considering it's free, we can't really complain about it. The first time I heard about this was at the PATHOLOGY OFFICE when one doctor recommended going here to another doctor because it's romantic and the doctor then said she would go. And passing along the other day, I was allured.


See? Look at that. I don't get why there's fire though. I don't know if it's part of the show or it's something mechanical and unavoidable. It's sometimes destructive in a sense.


Luneta Park is really something. Although I would recommend that they should put more lights and to possibly remove illegal settlers and the kids asking for money because that's just annoying.


Haggard face on. 


Let's also credit this dome fountain which doesn't really do that much and just changes colour while the rest of the fountains do their work. IT'S MORE FUN IN THE PHILIPPINES! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment