Taiwan Day 3 | Floating Lanterns | Rocks and Falls

I remember I was kind of worried that it will rain so much that we won't be able to enjoy it and all. Well, it rained but it was actually okay. I just don't know if I will want to visit this place again if ever w go back to Taiwan.  

I mean, maybe we have to spell it right, too. 


We were able to fly a lantern which I know is a hot topic about nature yadah yadah but I also heard that it's somehow people's livelihood? 





I don't know what I feel about the day tour. I guess I'm glad that I was able to go. It's that place where you would want to visit as a first timer I guess. I mean, I get why people like it? It's just not for me. Also, I fought with my mom in this Yehliu place and that's on me but it will forever give me a bad memory. I'm sorry mama. 


Also stopped by this place. If it were up to me, would have strolled this place longer. It's a very serene place with only a few people around when we visited. 














Out tour guide recommended the sausage and it was indeed delightful so if you ever find yourself in this waterfall place, please indulge yourself to some. 



Shifen Lantern, Yehliu Geopark, Old Street, Golden Waterfall. 

Comments

Popular Posts