Myeongdong Feels! - SHIKIMIKIE

Friday 6 December 2019

Myeongdong Feels!





LINE! 





Can I just say that this is probably my fave  messaging app?










So nice! I like how they got the Common Ground vibes! I swear it's a good concept! Will definitely copy that and make it to something in the future.








So I’ve already told you that we stayed very close to Myeongdong, yeah? This is just all the pictures we took of Myeongdong plus the food so this will be a kind of very long post.
















We went to Style Nanda just before going home to wrap up our whole South Korea trip 2019. It was beautiful. I actually wasn’t able to visit the Style Nanda beside my workplace before. Well I kind of dropped by to look if there’s anything I want to buy but nah. Just saying. 















I don’t really have anything to say about Myeongdong aside from it being my favorite place to buy stuff and eat street food! It’s just very lively and the vibes be good here. Now food!! I suggest you watch mu vlog for a much better view of the food but yeah I’ll show you the pictures while we’re at it. 











Cheesy grilled scallops. Not soo bad but not soo good either. Expensive! At least we know what to skip next time, yeah? 











Takoyaki for the same price as the scallops. This one is sooooo good! Will order this again anytime! 









Also this!! Sooo delicious! The strawberry itself without the coating is already sweet and with the sugar coating, makes it even sweeter. Not just that but the texture is teally interesting! I should have eaten more TBH! 










Not really at any Myeongdong alleys but this one is underground! I remember having the grilled cheese which is sooo good by the way but I cannot find pictures of and the fresh kiwi/banana smoothie that we had. That’s all! 


No comments:

Post a Comment