Day 3.1 | Nami Island and Lunch! - SHIKIMIKIE

Sunday 24 November 2019

Day 3.1 | Nami Island and Lunch!





I was soo excited for this trip because it’s the first time I’ve been and it was soo beautiful. It wasn’t in its full autumn glory though but the whole vibes is definitely there, you know.







In order to reach the main island, one must ride a ferry for like 5 minutes or so. It was a rather smooth ride and yeah it's a very effective sell of the island. Also! Can I just say that Nami Island is supposed to be looked at as its own country because 1, you have to have a passport (not your own) to get in the island and 2, they have their own currency which I didn't see and 3, they have their own flag.









The trees are not that pretty anymore. Already have a lot of fall and it's almost prettier up than down.







sisters




I definitely love the colors of nature!



The maple trees are soo beautiful though! It makes up for the not so good color of other trees!







Snack Time!




The Picturesque spot at the middle of the island! 






We only spent like two hours here which is not enough considering we have to find a perfect tree for pictures. Also, so many people which is part of the struggle but overall it was fun! I just wish we have like an extra hour to really maximize the use of the island.









Goodbye, Nami! I’ll have to see you again when I see yah!









After Nami Island, time for lunch! The lunch was awesome! I like it!









Add the rice and cheese on top and voila! Deliciousness! That's all for the Nami ISLAND post guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment