Buying Cheap Lipsticks Online! - SHIKIMIKIE

Sunday 10 November 2019

Buying Cheap Lipsticks Online!

I bought 5 because I want to give it a fair chance of being liked by me. I kind of chose colors that are somehow close to each other because I also want to be able to find just the right shade of what I would be most likely wear a lot! I bought liquid lipsticks from two different shops because you know, what if I don’t like the formula of one and stuff? Right? So yeah. These are all under 100 pesos which is okay if you’re just a first time buyer. If you have many lipsticks already, I don’t really suggest buying these and I would say just buy something more trustworthy.










I have worn these in South Korea and there’s actually no problem as long as you don’t have to eat! Or DRINK. Like, it would get everywhere!! It’s good for pictures though and just for the in between meals lip-wear. It applies fairly easy for moisturized lips! If you have chapped lips, don’t you dare! What I like to do with this is apply maybe three dots on my lips and work it as if it’s a tint. That way, it wouldn’t bleed as much. Or at all. Which I am always down for.



















I got lippies from SACE LADY and SANIYE. Both from SHOPEE. So far, I like the SACE LADY STUFF better! FYI I got a concealer from SACE LADY and even though it was too orange for my liking, it was high coverage! I like it. The SANIYE I haven’t really gotten a chance to play with as much as the SACE LADY but will probably keep one to test! The rest of the lipsticks I will be giving away to my sisters and cousin so it won’t go to waste! That’s all! 




No comments:

Post a Comment