Harajuku Girls! - SHIKIMIKIE

Wednesday 3 October 2018

Harajuku Girls!





Takeshita street. Because, why not? I know I may have mentioned somewhere that I am over this place but it’s true what they say. You only get to appreciate something when it’s gone. It’s not like it’s gone of course. So basically I quit my Harajuku job.








The oldest okay. Last time, we failed but now, we got the right shop. I actually usually but my crepes from here because this is where my fave crepe is sold. The only place. You know, the fruits, they sell that everywhere. Just different versions. My walnut obsession though, just this place.






Yummers




This is how different we are. Still the same though.







This is where I recommend you to go for fresh chips! It can’t get any fresher than this. Also might have mentioned that before already somewhere. Soooo good! The commercial chips from Calbee is already soo good but this one is way better! 






Yummy


I don’t like the chocolate covered potato chips that much. The cheese though! To die for! :) Me likey likey. 









Yummy Lotteria mozarella sticks that I really like! :) 










I miss!








Alice on Wednesday. I haven’t bought a single thing here but I really like this shop. I’m such a sucker for gimmicky things like this. 








I don’t actually like Alice in Wonderland that much. Alice, you know. Oh well. I probably have to read the book. Sabi nga sa Wild Child. 







Funny. Also, wae?




Modeling 





The thing with Harajuku is that there is more to it than the main street. Go explore! I think I may have only seen like 80% of everything! 







Harajuku




Harajuku Life






I also haven’t got into a lot of shops in Harajuku but I still like the vibes of it. Young. Fresh. Vibrant. Lively. Yah know. “Kiddy”. No wonder there’s Kiddy Land around.








Modeling




Modeling






I miss miss miss Harajuku. I think if I were to relocate myself in Tokyo, I’d choose to live here or maybe nearby. That’s all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment