My (World) Cup of Tea - SHIKIMIKIE

Thursday 10 July 2014

My (World) Cup of Tea

I don't know but I have been missing a lot of World Cup action because of work and whatsoever. But that doesn't mean I don't have a team that I support. With that being said...


I don't know what it is with them that really attracts me but you know!! World Cup 2010 was like this, JAPAN, ARGENTINA, and then SPAIN. Because we all know we can't support team all at the same time. So yeah. This World Cup 2014 is kind of a different story though. It's like Japan and Argentina. But I must say I am really impressed by the BRAZIL-GERMANY match awhile ago. Brazil NT is definitely not my kind of team well I like Kaka but that's about it. Oh and excuse me for a sec but can we just all pause and appreciate the gorgeousness of this man's eyes?


When I saw this on TV, I was like, is that Zayn Malik? And I was like, na-ah. Neymar Jr. it is. His eyes though! He's not gonna be playing this World Cup anymore because of injury but anyways. So that's about my update, I think? Hopefully Argentina would be able to make it to the Finals and then it woud be Germany vs. Argentina. It would be very interesting! Don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment