Food I ate. - SHIKIMIKIE

Saturday 1 December 2012

Food I ate.

This one is kind of collective so don't accuse me of gluttony. Although I probably am a good candidate. Whatever. It's a mortal sin so don't be so judgmental. Haha just kidding.


I wouldn't say this is my favorite chocolate though. But it's always nice to have some Reese's once in  a while, yeah?


Red Ribbon's Triple Chocolate Cake! :)


Avoiding this kind of stuff lately. Avoiding.


My mom makes salad once in a while.


Mango Farm tapioca thingy which is not that delish but I enjoyed eating/drinking anyway.


More salad that my mom makes once in a while.


Here's the deal. Tutti Frutti is actually having their buy one take one promo and I don't know how that works actually. I assume they add up the prices of the two cups and divide it to two. It's quite a deal because you know! They kind of sell pricey yogurts or at least for me so yeah check that out. I decided to just have Strawberry Banana and Strawberry Syrup. The other cup is my sister's. That's all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment