Bestie! Hidemi. - SHIKIMIKIE

Tuesday 28 February 2012

Bestie! Hidemi.


<-----  Back when we were young

This picture was taken after we had some swimming and stuff and all that. Yeah! SAGAMIHARA KOEN REPRESENT!

Why, hello there! I just want to introduce you my best friend. Hidemi. She’s the reason why I miss Japan so much. It’s because we can’t see each other anywhere than there. How did we meet? It’s a complicated but fun story and I think it’s not important to share anymore. It’s fun though. I might tell you some other time.

I think I was 15 and she was 13 in the picture above. 14 – 12. 13 – 11. Do the math. Whatever.

Just peace-ing
Gah! I love her. I have't seen her in ages.

Anyways, this door used to be the entrance for their apartment but I heard they moved to a different place so I have to find out where she lives when I get to see her soon.


I know she's gonna kill me when she sees this but WTF girl? WTH did you do to your brows man? Where did they go? Hahaha


To make up for it, here's her gorgeousity. Yeah I totally made up that word but appropriate right? Yeah thanks. I already miss her and can't wait to see her next year. OMG too soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment