Disneysea with the Luna 2025


Luna and Ariel's castle. 


I had fun roaming around with my Luna. 


Tangled ride. 


Sindbad. 


Ariel's Castle.


My Luna being cutie pie. 



Luna in front of the restaurant. 



I was not able to ride this ride during this time because it was closed. 


Visiting Elsa and Anna.


The food here is yummy. 


The place has a throne. Not so big of a place but it's very restaurant-y. 


Luna and I waiting to board the boat ride.














I want to take this moment to thank Aquatopia. It's not big of a ride or anything but it's not available anymore as of this writing so there...








Iconic


My sister Mika would have topped this. She kills it every time. 


Cute!


I love that I am able to ride rides. I know there will come a time when I would rest my wings but right now, I'm just enjoying it. Actually, I already get dizzy sometimes but you know, gotta chase the adrenaline wherever it's headed to diba? 









Comments

Popular Posts